Updated: Apr 11, 2019
Have you ever noticed that at times you may feel a little too rushed in your day to day life? Perhaps you feel like you're only thinking about the next thing you need to accomplish? Maybe you even feel like you're just running on auto like a robot and aren't even present in your body or in your experience.
We all need a little help grounding ourselves so that we can BE. HERE. NOW. Grounding helps us to increase our physical & emotional balance, helps us release (energy), allows us to be more connected to all, keeps us protected, and also helps us receive. If you are a healer or a magickal practitioner, the ability to ground is very important for you and for those you are helping.
When we feel ungrounded we might feel:
-falling asleep while meditating
-not able to make things happen
So how might we tune in and ground ourselves?
1. Eating and drinking water
2. Working with the earth (i.e. gardening, sitting with a tree, going for a walk barefoot)
3. Being in nature (beach, woods, mountains, etc)
4. Moving the body (yoga, running, tai chi, swimming)
5. Visualization & Medtation (more below)
6. Working with Crystals (more below)