Each week at Still Soul Studio, I offer a class called Crystal and Chakra Healing by Candlelight. We discuss one of the chakras and how to bring balance to this place with a specific crystal, intention, meditation, and affirmations.
If you live in Charleston, I invite you to join us every Monday night at 6:45pm.
If you don't live in Charleston, I offer crystal healing and chakra healing virtually in my one-on-one Alchemical Intuitive Coaching Sessions.
These sessions include reiki, light language, cord cutting, and guided messages. This is all to aid you in raising your vibrations, clear stuck emotions, heal ancestral and present life trauma, as well as give your energy a tune-up.
The one thing I always do in these classes, and recommend for clients, are positive affirmations for chakra healing. When we can shift our mindset and start to believe in something new, something uplifting, something healing-- our whole world can change. It's the same for the chakras. Each one has specific energy and a way to balance it. If you are following my Instagram, the lovely Karen Briggs-Updyke and myself are doing a deep dive into Chakra Healing and Animal Medicine. Follow us to find out more.
So, what are the seven chakras?
The seven chakras are the energy centers of the body. Some view them as wheels, and one of my favorite yoga instructors told us they were like a .4-way stop. If there is heavy traffic in this area and things are not moving, then the energy is blocked and can't move out or up or down. If the flow of traffic is easy and moving, then this energy center is open and the energy can flow throughout the body. You can view these stops as electric waves of light or dark spaces and they can feel uplifting or heavy.
Each chakra as a different purpose, so there are specific affirmations that work when bringing balance to this energetic space. When repeated over time, these create imprints on our subconscious mind, thus changing our beliefs.
I recommend writing the affirmations you feel guided to on post-it notes and putting on your bathroom mirror. In the morning and evening, say these affirmations to yourself with love and openness. Start with the root chakra and work your way up to experience divine healing. If any of these affirmations make you feel off or like you are "not worthy," take time to journal about what is coming up for you and
why you might feel that way. You are worthy of all of this and more.
When the root chakra is balanced you feel grounded, safe, free from worries, and at peace. When this chakra system is blocked, you may feel restlessness, fatigue, and physical symptoms such as back pain.
By repeating these affirmations and visualizing the color red at the lowest part of your spine, you can create peace in this chakra.
1. I am safe, secure, and supported.
2. I am grounded.
3. I am abundant.
4. I am worthy of love and respect.
5. I am worthy of success.
6. I am valued.
7. I am supported by others and the Universe
When the sacral chakra is balanced, we are creative, our relationships with ourself and others are flourishing, and we feel our emotions clearly. When this chakra is imbalanced, you may feel co-dependent on others, you may feel stuck in many ways, and we may feel a lack of creativity. Try these affirmations to feel in the flow.
1. Joy is an emotion I choose to focus on and feel often.
2. I am passionate about my life and it brings me joy.
3. I am able to express and share my emotions in a healthy way.
4. I am a creative being.
5. I create my life.
6. I am comfortable in my body.
7. It is my right to feel joy and pleasure.
When the solar plexus is balanced, you have the ability to overcome your fears and make confident choices with confidence and vitality. When the solar plexus is unbalanced, you may feel out of control and not sure what your purpose is in life. Here are some positive affirmations to try to increase your confidence.
1. I own my power.
2. I am strong.
3. My work has ease and flow.
4. The fire within me burns through all blocks and fears.
5. I release judgement of others and myself.
6. I manifest with action, ease, and grace.
7. I am worthy of love, kindness, and respect.
When the heart chakra is balanced, you will feel love and compassion for self + others, as well as a sense of unity and balance. When the heart chakra is blocked, you may feel isolated, loneliness and resentment. Try these affirmations to create space for energy to flow in your heart.
1. I deeply, and completely, love and accept myself.
2. I am grateful for all of my blessings and all of my lessons.
3. I choose joy, compassion, and love.
4. I am free to love and be loved.
5. I am free, peaceful, and balanced.
6. I forgive myself and others.
7. I accept things as they are.
When the throat chakra is balanced, you are able to clearly express yourself and your words hold power. When the throat chakra is blocked we fear sharing or expressing ourselves because of judgement or shame. The following affirmations will help you honor your true voice and be your true self.
1. I speak up for myself.
2. I express myself with clarity and confidence.
3. I express my gratitude towards life.
4. I am truthful, expressive, and authentic.
5. I honor my authentic truth and voice.
6. I am gentle with my words to myself.
7. I listen to others.
When the third eye chakra is balanced, we are more intuitive + psychic, have more focus, honor our inner wisdom and have a deeper understanding of our inner world. When it is unbalanced, we have a lack of concentration, we fear the unknown, and don't listen to our intuition. Here are some affirmations to try to expand your ability to hear your highest self.
1. I am connected to the divine source of the Universe.
2. I always honor and follow my intuition.
3. It is safe for me to see the truth.
4. I experience clarity every day.
5. My thoughts are peaceful.
6. My mind is open to new vision.
7. I expand my awareness through my higher self.
When the crown chakra is balanced, you feel connected to all that is, feelings of satisfaction + inner peace, feelings of empathy towards self + others, and you feel positive energy flowing through daily. This is the place where you are connected to the divine. When it is unbalanced, you may feel confused, have a lack of spiritual connection, and may feel depressed or pessimistic. Try these affirmations to connect to the positive flow.
1. I go beyond my limiting beliefs.
2. I am divinely guided and inspired.
3. I am infinite and boundless.
4. I am open to divine wisdom.
5. I seek experiences that nourish my business.
6. My soul is nourished by quiet time and relaxation.
7. I am at peace and manifest easily.
Another great way to maintain clarity in all the chakra systems is the Priestess Breathing Technique. This is an exercise that I teach to my priestesses to heal these blocks and connect them to the energy above them and below.
You may also choose to tap into the "roots" of nature by taking my Tree Magick Course to help you ground.
You are a sacred vessel. You are the bridge. May these practices help you to create clear, focused energy to manifest a life you love.
Abundant blessings xx